ULTRALIGHT AND RESPONSIVE
The Nike Air Zoom Elite 10 Running Shoe delivers a snappy, responsive ride with low-profile cushioning and lightweight, breathable mesh fabric to help support your fastest runs.
Asymmetrical lacing is offset to help relieve pressure from laces
With the cushioning technology: ZOOM
The Nike Zoom cushioning system is part of the Nike Air family, and, like its peers, it is light and durable. With its incredible finesse, the Nike Zoom cushioning system brings the foot off the ground and improves stability, especially the lateral acceleration and multidirectional movement. After impact, the fibers very stretched inside the pressurized air unit instantly spring back, providing exceptional responsiveness and an increased feeling of the surface on which you play.
By replacing heavier materials midsole with the Nike Air cushioning system, we can reduce the weight of the boot without sacrificing performance. Now the shoe is more lightweight, less the athlete consume energy during exercise.
The versatility is very important for athletes who practice different sports, seeking different types of performances. The Nike Air cushioning system can be adjusted to meet the exact specifications of sports performance.
By the time the attack the ground up, the Nike Air cushioning system "cash" or absorbs the force of impact and allows the muscles, joints and tendons to be protected. He immediately returns to its original shape, ready to ward off the next shock. Fatigue and bodily stress are avoided.
Resistance is predominant because the cushioning system must remain effective over time to protect the athletes. The Nike Air cushioning system provides constant efficiency throughout the life of the shoes.
For which consumer ?
Runner weight: Until 80kg
Foot shape: Normal
Practice: Training / Competition
Ground: Road / Path / Forest
1. Flymesh upper: Lightness, ventilation and targeted support without unnecessary seam.
2. Dynamic Flywire: Ultra-lightweight support, focused, dynamic and adjusted. Just like the car safety belt tightening laces just keep you the entire foot and provides a "lock" maximum without interfering the running motion.
3. Internal heel counter helps cup the foot for a secure fit
4. Zoom Air cushioning unit at the front: Cushioning , speed and dynamism close to the ground on the front.
5. Asymmetrical lacing is offset to help relieve pressure from laces
6. Foam midsole Cushlon LT: Cushioning flexible , dynamic and efficient.
7. An ultra-thin outsole provides durable traction and impact protection to help you power through your miles.
Weight of the shoe: 224g (Men in 42) et 190g (Women in 39).
For the little story …
The first Zoom Elite appeared in 2003 at the Holliday collection (summer).
Ideal For: Competition/Cushioning
ULTRALIGHT AND RESPONSIVE The Nike Air Zoom Elite 10 Running Shoe delivers a snappy, responsive ride with…
ULTRALIGHT AND RESPONSIVE
- Acquisti sicuri al 100%
- Spedizione gratuita
- La crittografia SSL di secure
- 30 Giorni per resi e cambi