SMOOTH AND RESPONSIVE
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 is built for runners at every level, whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just starting out. It features a breathable mesh upper with an out-turned collar for Achilles comfort. Down below, the cushioning combines full-length Zoom Air and a soft foam that’s been tuned for female runners for the first time ever.
Zoom = Fast
With the cushioning technology: ZOOM
The Nike Zoom cushioning system is part of the Nike Air family, and, like its peers, it is light and durable. With its incredible finesse, the Nike Zoom cushioning system brings the foot off the ground and improves stability, especially the lateral acceleration and multidirectional movement. After impact, the fibers very stretched inside the pressurized air unit instantly spring back, providing exceptional responsiveness and an increased feeling of the surface on which you play.
For which consumer?
For regular runners with neutral feet . Designed for training and competition, ideal for fractionated on track, road or in kind. New design with better midfoot support. " Pegasus Comfort" remains one of its greatest assets. It will be perfect for your first road race .
Runner weight: Until 90kg
Foot shape: Normal
Practice: Training / Competition
Ground: Road / Path / Forest
1. Mesh upper: Engineered to provide stretch and support where you need it most.
2. Dynamic Fit: Ultra-lightweight support, focused, dynamic and adjusted. Just like the car safety belt tightening laces just keep you the entire foot and provides a "lock" maximum without interfering the running motion.
3. Padded collar foam ankle: Optimum comfort and protection.
4. Internal heel counter: Provides a secure rearfoot fit.
5. Premium Cushlon foam: Provides soft and springy yet responsive cushioning with a supportive feel.
6. Nike Zoom Air units in the heel and the forefoot: deliver responsive cushioning to help you fly past the finish line.
7. Bevelled heel: help you land in a good position and transition smoothly
8. Transition of side rails: Better grip on the ground and better flexibility and transition back / forward.
9. Notch bending in function of the foot pressure map: Very good flexibility and sensation during propulsion.
10. Outsole embossed recycled piston: Excellent adhesion and durability multi surface.
Weight of the shoe: 274g (Men in 44) et 233g (Women in 39).
For the little story …
Mark Parker Nike’s current CEO is its designer. October 1982 birth of the " Peg ". The Pegasus has for many years used by leading top athletes Solicitating for their workouts.
Ideal For: Cushioning
SMOOTH AND RESPONSIVE The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 is built for runners at every level, whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just starting out. It features a breathable mesh up…
SMOOTH AND RESPONSIVE
- Acquisti sicuri al 100%
- Spedizione gratuita
- La crittografia SSL di secure
- 30 Giorni per resi e cambi